Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's my turn this time






I am tired, I am sad,
I am worried, I am not sure about anything,
I cannot say if next moment will be my turn or anyone falling down,
counting last few moments of life.

I am common man who just has limits of earning and feeding his family,
I am tied down by restrictions, I am bound to follow my track,
I can't afford to open my eyes and watch everything happening,
I can't afford to speak everything which I can feel,
I am just another man who lives for few basic needs of life,

When god made us, did he distinguish,
Does my life stand for nothing,
Is my life not accountable,
How come it can get over just for sake of violence,
Don't I have freedom even to exist in this world,
Why is that every time my compulsion towards my duty is considered as spirit,
spirit to just continue without any feelings, never to show it up,
just to grasp everything and someday lay down ourselves,
again to someday some back and become part of another just living.

I never asked for anything, but today I ask for my existence,
Today I am here to say, I am here to speak,
I am angry, I am furious,
I will not just shout but will show this world,
I am part of nature's wonderful creation and I have right to live.
I will make world look to me and watch that I am here,
I am common man, I am common man,
I am not alone and that is how I am common among man,
I am common man, I am common man

2 comments:

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

And thats what we all are..A COMMON MAN.. well said!!!
Nice post.. i really liked it..
keep up the good job! :)

regards,
Garima

Anonymous said...

I like dis one...and yes v all r A COMMON MAN...well said...good gng...lyke it...alot..!!!