Sunday, October 18, 2009

New season on the way :-) :-) :-)

It feels really great to drop back on the things which we cherish to do. It has been long time since any updates with one of the activity I really involve myself with.

There have been changes around with things which have been on my way from last post. There have been experiences which I have gone around with. There have been many incidents which I feel if I can keep a note will stand to their worth. There have been achievements which stand tall in the memory lane. Wish to pour down everything which some or other time I can just get a glimpse how life moves through different stations and bringing along people to come, people to leave, experiences to act as those different food stuffs which are sold in trains, sometimes tasty, sometimes bitter, sometimes old stuff renewed in newer package.

Well just wish to carry along with everything which I can put it on display as a picture through few simple words :-) :-) :-)

No comments: